58 Okus Road, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN1 4JP
C.2000 square ft. of living space and garage, driveway providing ample off street parking. A well presented & deceptively spacious, detached family home offering versatile accommodation boasting 4/5 bedrooms, spacious family sized 4-piece bathroom, 3 Tiered garden offering impressive & far reaching views.
*** NO ONWARD CHAIN! *** 2000 SQ FT OF LIVING SPACE *** A well presented & versatile split level family home located within a short walk/close proximity to the heart of Old Town and the beautiful Town Gardens. This amazing property is situated on elevated ground and has exceptional views across Swindon. This imposing property offers spacious accommodation offering versatile living, for the modern family.
Key features of this exceptional Old Town property include:
- Versatile living space with 4/5 BEDROOMS
- An impressive dining area with vault ceiling and a refitted kitchen boasting integrated appliances.
- Gas central heating throughout the property.
- Stunning views
- A fully enclosed, 3 tiered garden with decking areas. Perfect alfresco dining and outdoor living.
- Parking for C. 5 vehicles including a garage
- Undercroft/void storage area- STPC could add extra space for annex/home gym etc.
- Master bedroom with enjoyable far reaching views, en-suite, walk in wardrobe.
- Two en-suite bedrooms
- Spacious family bathroom with separate shower & large corner bath.
- Separate laundry/utility room with storage.
The property also falls within the catchments for the nearby Lethbridge Primary School, and popular Commonweal School & Six Form College.